Saturday, August 10, 2013

Novel for sale.

Black Redneck vs Space Zombies

Hello my fine reading friends,


I uploaded my first novel to Amazon yesterday, and I'm quite anxious to see how it's going to do.

I've built it, now I'm waiting to see if they come.

Not too many people know the book is out in the world yet, and people don't purchase things that they don't know exist, so I'm considering a couple of options to get the word out.

One, a GoodReads ad. This makes sense to me as this will reach people that actually read.

I already have a Facebook page for the novel and may try an ad there as well. However, I have a feeling it will be easy to get people to "Like" it but it will be harder to sell books on Facebook. People are there stalking their ex's and don't want to be interrupted with my novel.

If you have a chance give Amazon $2.99 and give the book a read. It's a lot of fun, and, if you don't buy it, it's like you're trying to make the world a worse place. Just kidding, but give it a try.

Here's the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Redneck-Zombies-Adventure-ebook/dp/B00EEJ3KDC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376151411&sr=8-1&keywords=black+redneck+vs+space+zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment